3 quiestion blog 09/03/17

The task that I have completed recently in my class of chemistry have been 2 labs, and a pogil, regarding significant digits and significant digits calculations. The pogil we did was significant digits and measurements this was the first thing we did to learn the basics of significant digits and how there manipulated like if you have only centimeters and no millimeters you estimate to the tenths place like if it 5 centimeters you have to add a 5.0 centimeters but if it has a millimeters then its 5.12 the 2 is estimated. Then the lab we did was density of pennies where we calculated the volume of the pennies in a 100mL graduated cylinder by using significant digits. then we had a lab about figuring the thickness of aluminum and to do that we had to convert units.

So the things i have learned recently is about significant digits, how to round them, how to calculate them, and how to convert units well that I still haven't got it completely.

Finally,   to improve my understanding I have to do my homework on time and practice more converting units.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 question blog #2

Exploring Isotopes & Average Atomic Mass